Online Business Banking
View your account statement, check account balances, transfer funds and make loan payments online. With our free online banking services, you have remote access to your bank accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week. And you can receive your account statement via email at no additional charge using our eStatement service. Would you like to pay your bills electronically? Online Bill Payment is available and completely free. Plus, enjoy seamless integration of detailed transaction and balance information from City's online banking into QuickBooks or Quicken.
Online Banking Features:
- Access to your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- View balances and transactions
- Pay bills electronically
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Secure, high-encrypted connection
- Stop payment of checks
- Free email alerts
- Seamless integration with QuickBooks or Quicken
Enrolling in online banking services is simple. Follow these easy steps:
- Select Enroll from the login page.
- Review and agree to the Online Enrollment Agreement.
- Select Account Type.
- Enter Social Security Number and Account Number. Click Continue.
- Complete Personal Information Fields and click Submit. Please enter your birthdate in the following format: MM/DD/YYYY. *Note: Email must match the one on file with the bank.
If enrollment in online banking is successful, you must click the Send Email Verification button. Check your email. You must click on the link contained in the verification email within one hour. *Note: You must click the link in the email from the same computer and the same browser you used to complete the application form.
A confirmation screen displays your new NetTeller ID. Login to complete the enrollment process. The initial password is the last four digits of your Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax Identification Number (TIN). For security purposes, you will then be prompted to change your password on the first login, select a Personal Image and create personal security questions. The last step is to verify your email address. Your online enrollment will then be complete.
City's online banking services are free; however, third party fees for message and data plans may apply.