Paying bills online has never been easier or more secure. You can pay bills online quickly and on time with City’s online bill pay service.
With City’s online bill pay, you can:
- Schedule and view pending payments
- Categorize your payments to make organizing easy
- Send money to other people through email
- Get and pay your paper bills through eBill
- For a small fee, you can also make charitable donations purchase gift checks or make rush payments
Get started with online bill pay:
- Login to Online Banking.
- Click the Bill Pay tab and follow the directions on the page.
- Or, check out the demo.
This convenient option lets you pay, track and manage bills electronically with the click of a few buttons. You can pay all your bills in one place and send payments to any company or individual in the country. Online bill pay is much faster than writing and mailing paper checks. You can pay bills online in minutes, which makes it easier to stay on top of your finances. And not only can you save time and hassle with online bill pay, but you can also save money on checks and postage. Best of all, online bill pay is FREE.
Questions about online bill pay? Call the bill pay support line toll free at 1-855-226-1716 from 7:30 a.m. - 2:00 a.m. Monday - Friday.