Welcome Town Square and Farmers Deposit Customers
We're excited to welcome you to City National Bank.
We think you'll enjoy the products and services that City offers and we can assure you that you'll continue to receive the level of personalized service to which you're accustomed. Learn more about City here.
All offices will be closed on Saturday, December 8th to finalize the integration with City. All will reopen on Monday, December 10th.
- December 7th - ATMs will be unavailable beginning at 3pm and may remain down throughout the weekend to finalize the integration. The ATMs will reopen as City ATMs on Monday, December 10th. If you are a current Town Square or Farmers Deposit customer and incur ATM fees during this weekend, contact the branch on Monday, December 10th, and we will refund those fees.
- December 10th - First day to begin using your new City Gold Debit MasterCard.® Please continue using your current card until this date.
- December 7th - If you currently have online access, you may continue to use online banking, including electronic statements, until 3pm. Prior to this, please print or download any electronic copies of financial statements you want for your permanent files. After this time, you will have access only to view your account until 8am on Monday, December 10th.
- December 10th - You may log on to City's online and mobile banking. If you currently use online banking, you will receive detailed login instructions along with your temporary password in the mail closer to this date. If you do not currently use online banking, you can enroll in City's online banking at www.bankatcity.com beginning Monday, December 10th.
- December 10th - First day loan payments are accepted at City. Drop off your loan payment at your local branch, pay it through online banking or send any payments due on or after December 10th, 2018, to City National Bank, 25 Gatewater Road, Cross Lanes, WV 25356.
If you currently use Quicken, QuickBooks or Mint, services may be interrupted for 3-5 business days following December 10th. In the meantime, these conversion instructions may come in handy.
For Town Square customers:
For Farmers Deposit customers: