- Deposits received the same business day post first2
- Debit card transactions post in this order
- Recurring ATM transactions (such as insurance premiums)
- ATM cash withdrawals
- Point-of-sale debit transactions (purchases made at retail establishments, such as a grocery store)
- Point-of-sale pre-authorized debit transactions (automated payments, such as a monthly gym membership)
- Debits without serial numbers post in this order
- Over-the-counter checks
- Federal checks
- Wire transfers
- Telephone transfers
- Automatic funds transfers
- ACH debits
- Force paid items post in this order
- Force pay paper transactions
- Force pay electronic transactions
- Debits with a serial number post last, in this order
- Numerically by serial number (check number)
- Transaction code
- Dollar amount
Note: All transactions within a category post from lowest dollar amount to highest dollar amount.
1 Your third party provider may charge for message and data plans.
2 Mobile deposits generally post on the second business day.