City National Bank, we understand that excellent employees make an excellent bank. We work hard to create a challenging and rewarding atmosphere where employees thrive. Our strong team of committed professionals creates effective solutions to customer needs. They enjoy the satisfaction of a job well done.
We offer full and part-time opportunities in communities throughout West Virginia, Kentucky, Ohio and Virginia. We help employees take care of personal needs and goals by providing competitive compensation, a generous vacation allowance, and an extensive benefits package. We invest in our people by providing training and advancement opportunities – helping to ensure top performance in a competitive and rapidly changing banking environment.
If you’re a talented, highly motivated team player who wants to make a difference, contact City National Bank today.
You can apply directly to any of the jobs posted below.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, and protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Current Job Postings:
- Customer Service Representative - Beckley (Park Ave)
- BSA Analyst - Cross Lanes
- Commercial Banking Analyst - Cross Lanes
- Credit Analyst - Cross Lanes
- Customer Service Representative - (Dunbar)
- Customer Service Representative - Kanawha City - Charleston
- Customer Service Representative - Milton
- Financial Services Representative - Pea Ridge - Huntington
- Helpdesk Support - Cross Lanes
- Mortgage Underwriter - Cross Lanes
- Office Manager - New Haven
- Personal Banker - Charleston (Hale Street)
- Portfolio Manager ll - Wealth and Trust Division - Huntington
- Remittance Processing Specialist - Cross Lanes
- Systems Engineer - Cross Lanes